Friday, February 11, 2011

Revenge


I wish if
I were insane
I would wait for him
in the dark
lonely compartment

I know
he would come
searching  me
with his dirty face.

As the breeze
passes along,
and as the whistle of the train
reminds those memories haunting me.

When the monster
enters the cabin
with his fouled blood
flooding by veins

I would slowly dare
to take out the knife
hidden in bag
with my shivering hand

And dipping it
in the venom of lust
I would pierce it
right below his abdomen

My screams
louder than
the train’s whistle
would surely fall
on  many deaf ears.

3 comments:

  1. ഇതില്‍ പ്രതികാരം അതിന്റെ മൂര്‍ത്തി മത്ത് ഭാവത്തിലാണല്ലോ
    ആ വികാരം മുഴുവനും വായിച്ചെടുക്കാം ഈ വരികളില്‍..
    ഭാവുകങ്ങള്‍..
    revenge-നല്ല.. എഴുത്തിനു :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to see ur posts. I liked it. Good work!!! Keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Xina and പദസ്വനം for your comments

    ReplyDelete